Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thanx giving

The idea of opening a blog was given to me first by my warm hearted school friend ASHMITA DUTTA . She herself is such fluent in english and writes and understands english far better than me. Her handwriting wud surely be an example for my kids. i wont tell them to write cursive handwriting rather ill tell dem to copy her style of penning. She is understanding and caring and people love her for dis too. thanx ashmita for dis. i am really happy doing this.

I was encouraged and coaxed to open this by Mr DHRUV SINGHAL who took Ashmita's advice to me forward. Dhruv is also an amicable guy who loves being practical and doing things the modern practical way. I seek and follow his advice on innumerable topics. Through this i will be able to stay in constant touch with his views even if he goes somewhere abroad to study. Thank you dhruv for constantly reminding me to do this.

And the most important of them my dear baalikey PRIYAM BAGGA. it was she who told me to open my account on this website. Its a great honour for me to be getting inputs from her who herself is such an analytical movie reviewer. She is pursuing eng honours and has reviewing muvees in her syllabus. She is super intelligent and has a great sense of humour. She is creative too and is quite bold. I have told her to teach me nuances of intricate movie reviewing which she has gladly affirmed(though she said shed forgotten but that is her way of saying an inevitable yes which one and all admire).

I would also like to thank Mr JAGPREET SINGH ARORA , my college friend for exhorting me to join a blog and express myself more freely here. He is a sharp boy who grasps studies and talks with equal elan and the girls swoon over his intelligence(wish this would happen to me lolz). amyways thanx Jaggy for promoting me to open this.

GITESH CHOPRA my bro for always telling me to change my lines to all this rather than studying science and also appreciating my leisurely works. lolz thanx bro

MK for her invaluable endorsement and encouragement of my views. seeing her relentless achievements and a deluge of plaudits i draw extreme courage and inspiration . she is an intelligent girl whose words i carefully keep in mind. thank u "bella". lol

ROHIT SATIJA whos healthy criticism spurs me on to do something in which i can excel.

SRISHTI NANDA for her sincere approval of my thoughts. she herself is quite good at english though but she has unfounded fears that her english is deteriorating by the day which obviously isnt the case.

NAVEEN BHATTI my massi for her perpetual endorsement of my interests nad writings.

SACHIN PRAKASH whos like my older bhaiya who also likes and appreciates my writing and encourages me.

ARIJIT BHAUMIK a top level student whose words of praise dont ever seems flattering.

KASHISH SHARMA who understands my english quite well and is always a great motivation to do such creative things. i look forward to ur participation also kashish.


VANITA GODARA needs a special mention. she is such an inspiration with what she does that seeing her one gets immense vivification to do a task to its fullest. so a fraction of credit goes to her also.


These friends also praised me in my endeavours and i am no less thankful to them also. The people are: HARDIK GAURAV (for always appreciating my efforts and endorsing my reviews), ABHAY SODHI (for providing impetus to my efforts and looking at the funny side of my reviews)
AYESHA SINGHAL (who takes literary help on matters which cant be told publicly like dis but also appreciates me).
OM NAULAKHA cant be forgotten either. To get appreciation from such an achiever makes u feel that you have something special in you.
ROHIT SATIJA whos healthy criticism spurs me on to do something in which i can excel.
ADITYA GUPTA the adventurous boy who appreciates everyone and encourages to do better.
RAGHAV SETHI who is himself an avid bollywood movie fan and knows whats being reviewed.
ARPITA BHARDWAJ for her sporadic likeness and hate of my reviews but she is more encouraging than discouraging.
PARAMVIR SETHI also likes and encourages my reviews. thanx PARAM
SANTOSH SRINIOVASAN who unkowingly knows and appreciates my reviews and thoughts. an intelligent guy whose praise isnt selfish and just for d sake type thank u srini.


I thank all u guys and even starngers or other people whom ive forgotten to mention for every little help in opening this blog. i love u all. continue participating in these blogs as without you they will be just a local web address. Regards!!!!!! SHREE GANESHAAAY NAMAH. JAI HO!!!

6 comments:

  1. lol........two lines??thats all i get???..........just kidding

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont know u dat well dats y kuch sujha hi nahi. hahahahahahahah. lol daal dunga yaar. actually dis is jus 2 thank people who got me here. teri tareef karni ho to bhaai mera ye blog kam pad jaaega.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're most welcome Parmesh. And please, don't praise me publically like this. Makes me blush. =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol lol. this is d truth only PB im not dishing out blatant lies. everything written here is a truth.

    ReplyDelete